We currently have one position available
Full Time Experienced Travel Booking Staff for normal office hours
- Location: Belfast
- Contract: Permanent, full-time
- Salary: Negotiable
You will be part of a team of corporate travel consultants responding to travel requests from SME’s, Government bodies and the Higher Education sector across the UK and Ireland. You will play a vital role in ensuring we continue to exceed our service level agreements and fulfil our customer requirements by providing the highest level of customer service and best value for money.
Skills & Experience
- ✓ Customer service is paramount and the successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate this to the highest level.
- ✓ Operation of GDS (Amadeus / Galileo)
- ✓ Excellent time management and organisational skills are essential.
The following skills are desirable
- ✓ Working in a corporate travel environment,
- ✓ knowledge of building, booking and changing multi sector and multi product itineraries.
- ✓ You should have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in the travel sector.
Training will be provided and you will have the opportunity to continue your development as you progress in your career.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 25th January at 5pm