About the job
Looking for an exciting new challenge in a fast-paced environment? Is travel your passion? If so, then look no further. Selective Travel Management, part of The World Travel Centre Group, are continuing to expand in the UK & Ireland market. As a result of this growth, we are now recruiting for a Business Account Manager within our Corporate Division. We are looking for someone who is passionate about customer excellence; a self-starter that has a strong personal drive who can work independently to retain and service our corporate clients. This is a highly visible role and requires a presentable and professional individual.
To develop and contribute to the sales growth plan, supporting activities to secure the retention of existing accounts in line with business needs and overall strategic direction.
Skills & Experience
Customer service is paramount and to be successful in this role you will be expected to demonstrate this to the highest level. Excellent communication skills, dynamic and a competitive personality are essential to complete the key sales responsibilities. You will be proactive and energetic with a hunger to learn, focused on achieving targets and help grow the corporate brand. Having excellent organisational and interpersonal skills is a critical element required for the success of this role.
- ✓ Strong natural commercial acumen.
- ✓ Ability to work on your own and across a variety of cultural environments.
- ✓ Ensure proactive relationship management with external customers to secure retention and referral business.
- ✓ Compile and pass on client feedback, overall satisfaction levels and intelligence to Operations (and other departments as appropriate) via reporting tools and standardised meetings to inform processes and practices.
- ✓ Work collaboratively with other colleagues and teams across the company acting as one team to enable results.
- ✓ Provide guidance and advice to Operational Team Leaders on any account forward plans or issues to enable a proactive approach.
- ✓ Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- ✓ Willingness to learn new skills and ability to learn about new technology/online tools
- ✓ Attention to detail with an ability to communicate concise, accurate information.
- ✓ Manage and maintain up-to-date records
- ✓ Attend Management Meetings
- ✓ Attend Industry Events / Trade Shows
- ✓ Around 3+ years’ experience in a customer service environment
- ✓ A background in the travel industry is desired but not essential.
You will supported by the Sales & Account Management Team and Managing Director working with a friendly team of colleagues and have the opportunity to expand your skills. Occasional travel may be required.
If you’d like to apply to this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and brief covering letter including salary expectation today to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is: Friday 26th January 2018 at 5pm.