We currently have two positions available
Looking for an exciting new challenge in a fast-paced environment? Is travel your passion? If so, then look no further. World Travel Centre is continuing to expand in the UK & Ireland market and we are recruiting for an Agency Relationship Manager.
- ✓ Represent WTC to the Travel Trade across the island of Ireland
- ✓ Promote WTC Seat only and Package Products
- ✓ Attend trade events for WTC
- ✓ Manage marketing budgets and SLA’s
- ✓ Manage trade partner incentives and promotions
- ✓ Organise & attend familiarisation trips
- ✓ Provide ongoing Travel Agent training and product updates
- ✓ Work closely with our Consol Dept, Airlines and product partners
- ✓ Win new business and manage new client implementations
Skills & Experience:
Based in Belfast the ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the B2B environment and be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate and develop customer focused relationships.
- ✓ Excellent communication skills
- ✓ Creative and organised with strong attention to detail
- ✓ Ability to work on their own
- ✓ Previous experience in a similar B2B role
- ✓ Good IT skills – Microsoft Office Suite, Mail Chimp etc.
- ✓ Use own initiative to identify potential customers and sales opportunities
- ✓ Manage customer expectations
- ✓ Previous experience in Travel industry is preferable but not essential
- ✓ Ability to manage the complaint process within the necessary time frames
- ✓ Own car is essential
You will be trained on the necessary tools required for your role and you will have the opportunity to continue your development as you progress in your career.
You will be fully supported by both the Management and Consol teams.
If you’d like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and brief covering letter including salary expectations to
Due to continued growth, WTC Belfast are seeking a new team member whose main role will be to offer sales support to the NI travel trade for our Roomteam dynamic packaging product.
- ✓ The successful candidate will assist in confirming new bookings, amending existing bookings and performing a variety of other tasks to help drive the package holiday division of the WTC business.
- ✓ They will also be required to assist with the Consol seat only product when necessary.
- ✓ Ideally candidates should have 2 years Travel Agency experience.
- ✓ While a working knowledge of GDS is preferred it is not essential as full training will be provided.
Please email your CV to email@example.com